वचन

 Dear Friends,

My door is always open. The house is safe. Coffee can be on in minutes, and the kitchen bench is a place of peace and non-judgment. Anyone who needs to chat is welcome anytime. Never suffer in silence. I have food in the fridge, coffee and tea in the cupboard, listening ears, shoulders to cry on and prayers to share. I will always be available and you are always welcome!

This is an old value that has been lost to technology . Although During this difficult COVID time I promise I shall be available on Facebook Messenger , Instagram ,Whatsapp or A text to be all Ears to you ! I promise I will priortize you over anything and be there to talk out and we can find better solutions by talking out.


Could at least one friend please copy and re-post (not share)? I'm trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening, you are never really alone! 🙏🏻


#suicideawareness #youreneverreallyalone #someonecares #endstigma #mentalhealthawareness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

गांधींबद्दल

मराठी अक्षरे ङ आणि ञ

वेदना